Skip to main content

Unique Living Situations

Posted Date: 07/14/2022

Unique Living Situations
Unique living situations include but are not limited to, families living with other families, temporary living situations (i.e. in a shelter, home, motel, hotel, or RV park), homelessness, or educational guardianship. 
Families in unique living situations must provide proof of residency each new school year prior to enrollment. Beginning Monday, July 18th until school begins August 17th
For families new to the district, both you (the parent/guardian) and the resident of the district, will need to stop by the Student Auxiliary Services and Transportation office at 106 Wildcat Dr. to complete paperwork and submit the two required proof of residency documents. 
Returning students can email completed forms to  or visit the Transportation office to submit forms in person. 
Attached is a copy of the Proof of Residency Form. Also attached is other important information concerning unique living situations. If you are able, print and complete the form prior to arrival. 
If you have any questions related to this, please email Matthew Pratt, Coordinator of Student Auxiliary Services at